At Moore: appointed to the Board of Managers as an ex-officio Faculty representative in 2012; Member: Academic Affairs, College Planning Committee
- Ph.D. Modern and Contemporary Art, Tyler School of Art, Temple University
- MA, Art History, Tyler School of Art, Temple University
- Dual BA Humanities and International Affairs, University of New Hampshire, Durham, NH
- Assistant Professor of Art History (2006-present); Chair of Liberal Arts/Art History, Curatorial Studies (2010-2011); Chair of Liberal Arts/Art History/Curatorial Studies (2006-2009)
- Formerly: Visiting Assistant Professor of Art History, Visiting Scholar, and Adjunct Faculty at Moore College of Art & Design.
- Publications: Chapters in three books and articles in five journals, and numerous lectures, invited talks and panels.
- Current services to Moore: Library Committee member; College Judiciary Committee member; Liberal Arts Area Representative to Moore Federation of Teachers; and Technology Committee member. Past services include member on various committees: Faculty Development, College Policy and Planning, Merit, Academic Standards, New Major Task Force, and Moore Gallery/Exhibition Space Advisory.