Virginia Maksymowicz, MFA
- MFA, The University of California, San Diego
- Brooklyn Museum Art School
- BA ,Brooklyn College, C.U.N.Y.
- Michener Art Museum Doylestown, PA: “Aesthetic Distance”, 2009-10
- Woodmere Museum, Philadelphia, PA: “Constructed Visions”, 2010.
- Phillips Museum, Franklin & Marshall College, Lancaster, PA: “Faculty Exhibition”, 2010.
- Amos Eno Gallery, Brooklyn, NY: “Past and Present”, 2009,
- Art in City Hall, Philadelphia, PA: “Paper Works!”, 2009.
- Plastic Club, Philadelphia, PA: “Plastic at the Plastic”
- National Museum of Catholic Art and History, New York, NY: “Stations of the Cross” (3-person), 2008.
- Islip Art Museum, Islip, NY: “Couples”, 2008.
- Delaware Center for the Contemporary Arts, Wilmington, DE: “Structure and Meta, 2008