Connecting the present and the future.
The Locks Career Center serves as a lifelong resource for Moore students
and alumnae by providing practical support in choosing and developing
rewarding careers in the visual arts.
- Counseling to develop accurate self-assessments and providing
up-to-date information about employment, graduate schools and business
- Cultivation and coordination of experiential opportunities including
internships and summer, part-time, volunteer and community service jobs.
- Workshops on job search and presentation skills, including résumé
development, interviewing, networking, contract negotiations, business
etiquette and communication and other professional skills
- COOL (Career Opportunities On-Line) provides round-the-clock access
to job, grant, residency and exhibition information, and a venue to network
with alumnae and employers through resume and portfolio uploads
- Cultivating relationships with employers through on-site
recruitment, class preparation and participation at the opening reception
for Moore’s annual Senior Show, which showcases the work of the graduating
- Resource Library with comprehensive visual arts occupation, business
development and employer information